donderdag 6 september 2012

Frobfrob in the shop!


I have four new quirky creatures in my shop. They're created by Frobfrob, a Dutch label founded by Claudia Ruiz. Here they are: Iek, Flo, Mop and Kip.



Iek, Flo, Mop and Kip 



Er zijn vier grappige nieuwe knuffels in mijn shop. Ze zijn van Frobfrob, een Nederlands knuffellabel van Claudia Ruiz. Vandaag stel ik Iek, Flo, Mop en Kip aan je voor!









You can buy Frobfrob singlein a set of two or all together and you also get a nice Frobfrob bag.







Je kan de Frobfrobs los kopen, per duo of in een set van vier  en je krijgt er een leuke tas bij.



Knuffels à la carte 

P.S.



Deal of the day: Kiki doll

Kiki doll - Luckyboysunday - € 35,95 instead of € 42,95

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Joke, thise Frobfrob creatures are so cute. I love them. Iek make me smile, while I'am planing to make a ghost softies, and I find him very inspirational :). I'am sketching them right now and Iek gave me a small tip :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen